AMA’s Self-Study Corporate Certificate Programs Make Good Business Sense!
- Looking for quality training that saves your company travel time and expenses?
- Need a cost-effective way to train one employee or hundreds of workers?
- Want to ensure a consistent, across-the-board training experience for your staff?
- Need a program that targets specific skills?
We’ll help you develop an AMA Self-Study Corporate Certificate Program customized to meet your unique needs and achieve both individual and corporate objectives. Here’s how:
- Design a custom curriculum in an area of concentration: Administrative Skills, Communication, Customer Service, Finance, General Management, Human Resources, Leadership, or Supervision
- Establish certificate requirements (a minimum of five Continuing Education Units)
- On completion, award a joint certificate with AMA, establishing your corporate culture as a “learning organization”
For more information on the Self-Study course that’s right for you, please email AMA Educational Services AMASelfStudy@amanet.org.