AMA has created Leader’s Guides for our most popular courses. These are available for Instructors in our University Program to use in teaching AMA Self-Study courses.
- Coaching for High Performance
- Communications Skills for Managers, 5th ed.
- Delegating for Business Success
- Delivering Knock Your Socks Off Service
- Fair, Square and Legal: A Manager’s Guide to Safe Hiring, Managing and Firing Practices, 2nd ed.
- Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers 2nd ed.
- First-Level Leadership, 2nd ed.
- First Line Supervision, 5th ed.
- Fundamentals of Human Resources Management, 4th ed.
- Fundamentals of Marketing, 4th ed.
- How to Build High Performance Teams
- How to Manage Conflict in the Organization, 2nd ed.
- How to Manage Training
- How to Sharpen Your Business Writing Skills, 2ed.
- Leadership Skills for Managers, 4th ed.
- Making Teams Work
- A Manager’s Guide to Human Behavior, 4th ed.
- Planning and Managing Change
- Successful Interviewing: Techniques for Hiring, Coaching, and Performance Meetings
- Presentation Success
- Successful Project Management” 2nd ed.
- Taking Control with Time Management, 5th ed.
- What Managers Do, 4th ed.
- The Leader’s Guide: How to Use Self-Study in Group Training– this is a generic guide to using self-study in the classroom
To obtain a PDF of a Leader’s Guide, please contact Educational Services at [email protected]